Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Five

Five more weeks of school...FIVE. I am so ready for it to come to an end. This semester has been long and grueling. I even skipped a class today. That can't become a regular thing. :) I spend all my time in classes which makes me realize how much I want to be spending time doing things I love instead. Once the semester ends, I have a goal to pick up my camera more. I have been shooting black and white film all semester and I need a change. The Voice was on tonight and I am in love with that show! I have also been pulling out the hot chocolate already and getting really antsy to turn on the Christmas music. I love Thanksgiving too though so I am trying to be patient...we will see how long that lasts. :)



1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! I love the picture of your hot chocolate! And you can see Brandon's leg!

    ReplyDelete