Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy

 These past couple of weeks have been fun. We had a halloween party at our house but I won't bother posting any of those pictures because I put them on facebook. Last week I was able to go shopping with Chelsea before she gets married on November 1st! So excited for her. :) Brandon and I went down to the pumpkin patch to pick our own pumpkin to carve, my aunt Traci is in town from California and she came over to visit, Brandon and I went on our weekly Sunday walk, where he let me take pictures of him for my unending photo assignments, and Michael turned 17 on the 16th! I have the best brothers. It was so different celebrating something without Joseph. Good news though, he is leaving for Jamaica on Monday! So excited for him. :)





My favorite shot from our walk. :)




I love you Michael! I'm so glad you are my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment