Saturday, June 30, 2012

Busy Busy

These last couple of weeks have been awesome. Steph and I threw Erica's bachelorette party and went to the pool, then back to my house for presents, games and food. I am so excited for her. She gets married on July 7th! It's coming up quick. Brandon also had a soccer game today. He does every Saturday and I try to make it when I can. He usually plays goalie but he got to play field today and ended up pulling his hamstring. At least we think that is what happened. He is having a hard time walking. :( I hope he gets better soon. We also went to Lake Powell for a week and that was the best! I can't wait to go back again in August. I put so many pictures on facebook that I tried not to post them all on here.




Sub Zero and swim suit shopping. :)






Also, Happy 25th Anniversary to my mom and dad! Their
anniversary ended on the Saturday while we were at Lake
Powell just like mine and Brandon's will be during our next
Lake Powell trip. Not a bad place to be. :) I love you mom and dad! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Amy! It's great, and it is so good to hear about how things are going for you and Brandon! Keep up the great work! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete