Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lucky to Know You

Erica got married yesterday! She looked so beautiful and all of these memories started rushing back as she walked out of the temple. I almost lost it but I kept it together. I can't even describe how happy I am for her. Erica, thanks for being there for me. Especially while Brandon was on his mission. We had so many fun adventures! You keep me laughing every time we are together and I am so lucky to know you.

Sleepovers! Staying up late, eating junk food, dancing and talking,
then you and Steph always falling asleep while I finish the
movie by myself that was popped in. :)

Remember this day? Haha, I think we prank phone called every
random guy we had in our phones.

Headed to the Train concert! Driving backwards in Stewart's
pimpwagon. (Karl Wolf ;) )


Supporting Joseph and watching as he kicked butt!
Hiking the Y as roommates. :) Man that was a fun summer!


Spending my entire wedding day with me.

Your Bachelorette Party!

Funny girl. :)

I am so happy for you. And I now have a married friend!
I love you Erica.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love the picture and comment about you two in the back of the pimpwagon going to earthfest! Such a great memory! Thanks so much for coming! And congrats again Erica!!!

    ReplyDelete