Sunday, June 10, 2012

Carnival


One more day and we are off to Lake Powell! It has been way too long since I last set foot in our boat. I have been antsy all week and can't stop thinking about it. The only downfall is that Brandon can't join us until Wednesday. Wednesday morning he will be done with his finals and then he officially has the rest of the summer off! I can't even begin to say how happy that makes me. The rest of the summer is going to be really busy and full of trips and plans. I am really excited. 
Last week we went to the carnival in Springville with my family, and grandparents. We had scones, kettle corn and went on rides and had a lot of fun. I have the best family. 

My grandma was given a free bracelet at one of the
booths! She is just too cute. :)

Getting ready to go on our first ride.


My grandma was brave and came on it with me! I forgot how
hard that ride was on your body. Halfway through I thought
my head was going to pop. It hurt! We survived though. :)
The zipper is our favorite ride!

I just can't get over how cute my husband is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment