Friday, April 6, 2012

It's A Wonderful Life

I have been meaning to give this blog thing a try but considering I can't even keep a journal, we will see how it goes. :) This will be more of a series of photos rather than writing. I am just going to recap a little and start from the beginning of mine and Brandon's story from our wedding day. We got married on August 12th of last year. Brandon and I have been married for almost eight months now. Our wedding and reception was beautiful. It was the perfect day. I told Brandon that I wanted to get a divorce so that I could do the whole thing over again. I'd marry Brandon again of course. :) We got married in the Timpanogos temple.



I love this man.



Our reception was at Sun River Gardens. 
No one has a cuter dad than I do.


Eating our cakes



My daddy daughter dance. <3

Throwing the garter




The day after our wedding, it was off to Hawaii. Thanks dad, for the best honeymoon I could have ever hoped for. I will never forget it. Brandon and I stayed on the island of Kauai, hands down my favorite island and our hotel room overlooked the beach that we were right on. Our days were spent by the beach, exploring the entire island, lava flows, laying out, relaxing, walks on the beach, snorkeling right next to the Na Pali Cliffs, tubing through dark tunnels with headlights, hiking in Waimea Canyon and enjoying island time, never wanting to come home. 


Driving to explore the north side of the island and out shopping.

Our beach

Waimea Canyon

Hotel room balcony view

Soaking up the sun

Since our honeymoon we have been going to school and working, keeping busy but still happy as ever. Brandon is going to BYU and he will be done with classes next week. As for me, I am at UVU and still have til the end of the month. Blah. I am ready for summer time and no homework. Three more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment