Monday, April 23, 2012

Happenings

Steph, Brandon and I walked to the store to get a few
groceries last week and had to stop on the way back because
the milk was so cold and heavy.

Brandon and I finished reading the first Hunger Games book
together and then went to the movie the next day. :) I
have mixed feelings on it. I love it and hate it at the same
time. We will be reading the second book though. I have to
know how it ends even though I heard it doesn't end well.

This last Sunday was Spencer's birthday and so we went to
Springville once again and had a BBQ. Brandon is helping
Michael with his homework in this picture and guess what?!
Michael gets his braces off on Wednesday! I am so excited for
him. I can't wait to see. 

Ron made Oreo cheesecake and it was delicious!

This random dog trotted into our lawn while we
were playing volleyball and we decided to
throw it a tennis ball. She was so cute running
back and forth and putting it right at our feet.

Birthday Boy

Slowing down for the evening. I hiked up to the Y with my
friend Courtney that morning and got quite the burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment