Tuesday, May 29, 2018

May

A few of these photos are actually from April as well but this is just a random assortment of photos that have been collecting on my desktop that I need to move over to my hard drive. They are too cute not to throw on the blog though!








Planted these beautiful flowers in our yard. Eleanor helped pick out the pink ones.


Backyard BBQ with Steph and Spencer at our house.







This girl and her pool. She loves being in the water.


A rare date night photo. I always forget to document our dates.


Megan's wedding.



That random snow storm not too long ago. There wasn't much snow...but they wanted to go out in it anyway and ended up spending most of the time in the garage.


Harper licking the snow off Eleanor's glove. Haha.







Always picking me flowers.


Thor turned 4 at the end of April!



I went to the cemetery for Memorial Day with my grandparents and watched my grandma make Stacey a beautiful bouquet.






I love these two.


Also went to visit my great grandma's grave and my grandma let me have a crack at making the bouquet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment