Tuesday, March 13, 2018

15 months

We have a few updates regarding Harper's allergies. Last year we were told that she was allergic to dogs and almonds. We just got her retested because her eczema has been having some bigger flare ups lately and the test results came back that she is no longer allergic to dogs and her almond allergy has gone down a little bit. Yay! That makes me so happy because she LOVES Thor. They tested all other tree nuts since I am allergic to cashews, pistachios and macadamia nuts but she is clear of all others. I am hoping that her almond allergy continues to decrease and that her eczema will fade. It's so sad watching her scratch behind her knees and the creases by her elbows. You can tell she is always itchy and it kills me. She's gone through more bottles of lotion in her lifetime than I have gone through in mine. 

Our little 15 month old tornado is always on the move. She isn't interested in toys at the moment and just wants to explore, get into Thor's dog food/water bowls and the trash can which currently resides on our kitchen table. She has started saying a few words the last couple of weeks and it's so cute! We've heard her say Thor, mama, dada, cheese, ball, shoes, belly, uh oh, poop, yes and please. And she doesn't really say I love you yet but when we say it she replies with three syllables usually sounding like, "I wu woo". It's the best. She still signs for milk and uses those pointer fingers to get what she wants. She's a firecracker and we're so smitten by her.











"Cheese."



I'm crying.




I'm so blessed.



Eleanor wanted to join me.



Daddy came home for his lunch break!








No comments:

Post a Comment