Monday, December 11, 2017

our little space

I took these photos a couple of weeks ago after decorating for Christmas. I love our little space. One day I'll have room to hoard more than two containers worth of Christmas decor but I love the little trinkets we have collected over the years. I'm going to try documenting our home more because I love it here.




This shelf sits in our kitchen.


Bottle brush trees are my favorite. I am going to try and collect them in lots more colors.



I got this vase at IKEA and I love displaying our pretty wrapping paper. Our holiday paper is stored elsewhere but I bring them out when they are in use.



Our first year doing stockings in our own home before heading to the grandparents.



Eleanor helped me pick out this ornament.


I love this garland I found for the office window.


Now if only I could put our presents under the tree without the girls getting to them.







No comments:

Post a Comment