Wednesday, November 1, 2017

California

We took a trip to California to take Eleanor to Disneyland! We stopped at my parents condo in Mesquite on the way there and back to break up the drive for the girls which made it a lot less stressful. But as always they are troopers.




Oh my goodness!




They are my everything.





We did one day in Disneyland.












Her map hat.


Studying the map as we waited to meet Ariel. We didn't know but she got to meet Cinderella and Snow White too.




Churro break. Harper kills me. Don't worry we shared.


She was so excited to give Goofy a hug and then chickened out.



She doesn't look it but she loved this. She talked the most to Ariel which we didn't get a picture of but after Snow White we headed back outside she said, "Whose next?!" Haha. It took her a while to come out of her shell.









The best thing we ate in Disneyland. This raspberry macaron.



My little fuzzball.


The best doughnuts of the trip. We stop at as many doughnut shops as possible. This was Brandon's favorite place from our last trip.



Thumbs up.






RIP Disney toys that Eleanor left in our hotel room...




We went to the Anaheim Packing District to eat one night which was pretty cool. They have tons of different options and it's really cute.


Coffee popsicle for dessert.



I told you....we like our donuts! No one beats the Doughnut Plant in New York.



We went to Downtown Disney another night.


Trying my best to cram in some family selfies.


Our very last morning in California we got up early and drove to the beach before the sun came up. Harper was so curious about the sand.


It was a little chilly though.





I asked a random stranger to take a family picture for us and I could see my lens moving back and forth as she tried to take it and she couldn't get it to focus. I'll have to have my phone on hand next time instead. But she did get this gem of Eleanor and I LOVE it.





Car seat break/food stop on the way home.






SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment