Wednesday, April 5, 2017

March

I got a new computer because my old one was shot. Which is awesome! But I've been fairly lazy at transferring everything over and getting my pictures sorted out. So here is March + a little... which also translates to a million photos of my perfect babies. 






Whitening our teeth together.





Ice cream run with Steph and Spencer. Also our first family photo.







So snuggly after nap time.


3 months old.


Is she for real?








Calling Thor back in.







Why yes, that was five photos in a row of Harper smiling. I can't get over her.



Backyard BBQ.


Evening walk up the canyon. How cute are they?!



Waiting for the comforter to dry.





Puddle jumping.



Helping dad pick tomato plants.


She LOVES the fountains.



Those eyes!


Her favorite position to be carried.


Always trying to give babies their binkies.



I wasn't feeling well at Steph's and tried to take a nap. Eleanor came to join me. Haha.



Those legs!


Unintentionally matching.



I was in the bathroom and came out to Eleanor in Harper's bassinet.


Waiting for Maryanne to come home from her mission! It was really early and she was a little tired. :)



Brandon made this...I mean, what can't he do?





Pure joy.


Donuts for breakfast.


She insisted on wearing her coat even though it was a beautiful day.


o.m.g.


Her pigtails are my favorite.




She wanted to wear my sunglasses.


She didn't feel good yesterday.




Poor girl fell asleep watching her show. So cute.


Eleanor doing my makeup.


Her face when I asked for a pic. It's my favorite.



The most perfect babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment