Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easter

I took more video on Easter than pictures so this post seems choppy to me because a lot is missing. It was so cute watching Eleanor find her basket and go through it. Then she got to go around and find eggs in the front yard and she loved it. I was tempted to hide them all over again. Next year there are going to be four babies running around looking for eggs together and she won't be all alone. :) We decorated Easter eggs and there was LOTS of food. Sadly until we take Harper to the allergist and see if she is allergic to milk or eggs I basically can't eat anything good. It's almost been two weeks since I've stopped and I miss cheese, milk and eggs so much! I didn't realize it's seriously in everything. Harper's skin seems to be looking better though so we will see if that's why. Her appointment is still a ways out because they are so busy...

We had a busy fun packed day!






She got a new toy.


Matching nails.



Ron's Easter bread.


Ron's cookies.



Asher dipping into the candy bowl.


The cutest little bag of gummy bears. And Roscoe photo bombing.



Steph always does monster eggs.




We took all of the dogs walking.




Her bracelet hotdog.


Harper tried the walker for the first time and loved it. She was actually able to touch the ground when she really pointed her toes.


No comments:

Post a Comment