Friday, February 17, 2017

Valentine's Day

These are actually Valentine's week photos but I wanted to add them all because they fit the theme.



Excuse the poor lighting but look at that smile when she opened her package from her grandparents with Valentine's candy.


All week she has been pointing to the cupboard where I stashed it saying, "Andy?" I can't resist her.





Brandon brought me flowers home and Eleanor wanted to hold them. They were a little heavy for her. Haha.


The cutest pink toes.


Trying to workout and Thor always wants to lay in the sun spots.



Waiting for their dad to get home.


As you can see, she is pretty attached to her new hat her dad got her.









Brandon got home from taking Eleanor to Costco yesterday and I went into the kitchen and found a Finding Dory beach towel on the table. Brandon looked at me and said, "Eleanor wanted it. I'm a sucker aren't I?" Haha he'll get her anything and I think it's adorable.


Happy love day!

1 comment: