Monday, February 6, 2017

January


OH. MY. GOODNESS!



Trying to keep her happy at Steph's house when it was way past her nap time.


I love when she falls asleep on my chest.


We made muffins.


And then I let her eat them in any manner she wanted to.


My mom with all 3 of my babies...and her pups too.





Brandon left me this message in our shower. <3


Brandon likes to put the girls bows on Thor.










I always slide her into bed with me for her morning feeding and we fall asleep together.




Bedhead.


I can't believe how freaking cute she is.


One of those mornings when it takes far too long to get ready because they need me.




Joseph getting her some candy.


Ice cream outing.



That smile!



We love Target.


She's starting to play with my hair.






Cookie dough lover.






Babysat Asher.


Then Steph and Spencer watched our kiddos so we could go on a date. Brio has the best bruschetta appetizer. So. Good.


Eleanor helped me make granola.






Asher. Love this little guy.



Tummy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment