Thursday, August 11, 2016

Day to Day




My favorite smell.


She gets herself stuck more often now.



Lunch date with Steph and Rachelle.



Finally put up a gallery wall in the office.


18 weeks. Trying on swimsuits with Eleanor is not easy.


I'll take his snuggles any day.



Last hangout with Steph before her baby came.


19 weeks.





I can't handle this cuteness!


She loves her new Nikes. We tried on a few different ones at the store and she kept pointing to the pink. I hadn't planned on actually getting any for her but Brandon grabbed them and started walking to the checkout. "She needs them." He kills me. I love how much he loves her.






20 weeks.


We are having another girl! We've actually known for a few weeks. When we got the ultrasound done I got so emotional. I didn't care whether it was a boy or a girl but as soon as she told us it was a girl I couldn't keep the tears away. I am so excited to meet her.





I walked in on Brandon and Eleanor to find this...haha!


String cheese lover.


Twinning.


After our lunch date with Rachael.


Drinking her morning milk and watching Carebears...her poses!


21 weeks. Now that Joseph and Steph have had their babies I am even more anxious for her to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment