Monday, April 4, 2016

Floral

Give me all the flower tops and dresses! That's basically my thought process while shopping. Online shopping more specifically because I do a lot more of that these days with Eleanor. She can only handle so much in her stroller. Anyway I got this top from Amara's online boutique a couple months ago. They have so many cute things and free shipping! Steph snapped a couple photos of me when I photographed their baby announcement. I haven't gotten to editing them until now though. They needed to be warmed up major. Kudos to Steph and Spencer because it was freezing and they were amazing. You can see their pregnancy announcement photos here on Steph's blog. I love how they turned out! And I am so excited that Eleanor is going to have a buddy!



Shirt: ShopAmara


Our selfies never turn out as I hope.


Oh Thor...he always jumps up to snuggle me but backs his bum up towards my face.





1 comment: