Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Our house, in the middle of our street...

If you don't know that song, you should look it up because it's a good one. This is our house and we love it. We moved in at the beginning of October and I finally feel like we have settled in. We have little projects to do but I am excited for them. I love how smiley Eleanor is in all of these pictures. If you were able to hear what was going on on the other side of the lens, Steph was singing the same little song over and over again because Eleanor was getting a kick out of it. It takes me so much longer to go through photos and edit with her all over the place but luckily she is napping right now and I have some time. Yay for photos I can frame in our new home! All of our frames are absent of her cute little face.






















No comments:

Post a Comment