Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Little Family

So... I begged Brandon to take a family photo with me for a Christmas card for a while. A few days before Christmas we got all ready to take some and it rained and snowed all day. So we ended up doing it a couple days after that and it was so unbelievably cold that we had about two seconds to take it before I had Spencer run inside with Eleanor so she didn't freeze. So by no means are these perfect. Our outfits were thrown together because the shirt I wanted Brandon to wear had Eleanor's poop all over the sleeve, and Eleanor's top was super wrinkly. She also sucked on her bow the whole way over in the car and it was drenched. So in the first photo she isn't wearing one because it was so wet, then we decided to put it on her anyway so she didn't look like a boy but by that time it was so cold we have her wrapped in her blanket and Thor had lost interest...we were all over the place. Even Thor wanted us to pick him up and didn't want to be in the snow. That tells you how cold it was. I'm still glad we got something though. Maybe next year we will actually get cards out...and a better put together picture. I love my little family. It's been a good year with Eleanor joining us, both of us finishing school and buying our first home. Can't wait to see what next year brings.














No comments:

Post a Comment