Sunday, March 22, 2015

Baby Shower

Yesterday was my baby shower that Steph and my mom threw for me. They did such a good job making me feel special. They rented a cotton candy machine and Joseph was making fluffy goodness when Brandon and I arrived. Brandon helped in the kitchen and made delicious sandwiches for everybody. It was so good seeing all of my friends that I don't get to see very often anymore. Thank you to everyone that came to celebrate with me! It really meant a lot. 



He had cotton candy all over in his hair. :)




Steph had one of her clients make cupcakes for the shower and they were really cute. You can visit her website HERE.









My dad flew and picked up my grandparents from Mesquite so that they could be at my shower. 











Can't forget this cute face!




We have the cotton candy machine for today too...so I am headed up to my parents to have some more. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad Thor made it in there ha! He is the star of every show.

    ReplyDelete