Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Joseph's Homecoming

Yes, this is very late. But still worth blogging. Because I love having my brother home! He came home on September 11th. As always, Ron made the food for the luncheon after Joseph's homecoming talk and he made the most amazing cake! He made a cake of Jamaica with the ocean surrounding it. I don't know how he does these things. It was huge. I made the flags to represent where Joseph served. I didn't get pictures of the whole setup sadly, but it was very nice.










These Goobs. :)

Ron




These last three pictures are extra. :) Joseph finally getting to meet Thor and our vacation to Lake Powell just a week after he got home. It's good to have him back. And this last picture just kills me. Too much cuteness for one picture to handle!







2 comments:

  1. This makes me so excited for my brother to get home! And I'm sending that awesome cake idea to my mother-in-law who does cakes because it's the coolest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danica! I'm glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete