Friday, December 26, 2014

Gift Wrapping

Christmas came and went faster than I wanted it to this year but it was a good one. After all of our finals were over I felt like we had two seconds to get everything ready for Christmas. I love wrapping presents by the tree while listening to Christmas music. It is one of my favorite things about the holidays so this year I decided to document a little of it. I had a really cute wrapping buddy to keep me company this year too. He likes to curl up in my lap whenever I am trying to do something that doesn't involve playing with him, so wrapping may have taken twice as long, but I didn't mind.











I was pretty proud of these deer that I glittered. I got them at a yard sale this summer for a quarter.


Cute little paw. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment