Friday, January 3, 2014

Grandparent's 50th Wedding Anniversary: Part Two

We had been planning this surprise party for our grandparents for a while. It was their 50th wedding anniversary and we wanted it to be special. I had to sneak and get their friends numbers without asking them, my dad secretly got plane tickets for their other son Randy and his family who live in Washington. They rarely get to see them. Brandon did all of the food and Ron made them a beautiful cake. I took some pictures but the video my uncle Spencer made, does it better justice. The surprise on their faces when they walked in was such a fun moment and my grandma lost it. They thought they were just coming over for a nice little dinner with our family and had no idea how many people would be there. I love these two more than words could ever express and am so grateful for such a wonderful example of love and companionship. Happy 50 years grandma and grandpa! We love you!

Don't forget to follow the link at the bottom and watch the video!



















My dad and Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment