Wednesday, January 8, 2014

December Ramblings

This post is Christmas, my mom's birthday, Brandon's birthday and mine and Steph's birthday all thrown into one. I was sick all break and didn't take nearly as many photos as I would have liked to but here are a few that I think are pretty cute. :)




My dad's watch collection just keeps on growing.


My sweet mom opening presents for her birthday.






I got Steph this funny cake for her birthday… had to document it.


Happy 24th Birthday Stephi! I love you!


Our friend Ron also made us this beautiful candle cake for our birthday.


Christmas at the Allen's.


We went out for a soup run and Brandon brought the blanket. He was getting sick on my birthday too.


Brandon's birthday balloons from my parents. In the background they are checking out the new watch my dad got him. :)


My dad got us Ray Bans!


Spencer got Brandon a chocolate frog. :) For the Harry Potter nerd. We are currently watching the whole series right now and are starting the fourth one tonight.



I think it's so cute when my dad goes and picks out gifts for me all on his own.


Happy New Year!




2 comments: