Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wonderful Week


I sit in this same exact spot every week during my breaks at school.
It is right under the heater. :) Last week and this week I took a
picture outside the window of the same exact view. 

This week is so much more cheery and bright! They are both
pretty but I am ready for summer time.

Last Wednesday night Brandon and I went to Winger's
after school for dinner. 
Afterwards we went and saw Lend Me a Tenor at the Hale
with my family. It was pretty funny. 

Date night Monday night after a long day of school.
Jazz game and dippin' dots. :)


We got our mugs back from Creative Art Studio!
I love them.

Brandon's brother Austin gave us a See's Candies gift card
for Christmas and we went and got our chocolates this week.
They are so good!

The rest is us three girls snowboarding today. My mom and
dad are going to Canada next month with Tony Horton and
a small group on a ski/snowboard trip. Steph is graduated
and so she is joining them. I am so jealous. They will be gone
for ten days though and I can't miss that much school. My mom
is just learning though, so out we are practicing!



Steph is the cutest. :)


Steph and I bought our snowboards quite a few years ago.
They are really short for us now, but it works. :) They should
be up at the same height as our mom's. It was really ice today
but still fun. I love girl time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment