Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Today Brandon and I went snowboarding. It was bright and sunshiny! I am celebrating today after being at school the last two days til after 9pm. I got my dreaded Art History test out of the way last night so I didn't have to worry about it this weekend. Those tests are always a beast. I am getting a minor in Art History along with my photography classes and I only need one more...usually I like it. But Contemporary art is not for me. Now Brandon is at work until around 7 and I have a night class at 7:30...not the best way to end Valentine's Day having to be apart all night but I get to wake up every day with him next to me and spend the rest of forever with him so I can't complain. I am one lucky girl.   






My study spot the last couple days.
Side note: I got my passport today! No, I don't
have a destination in mind just yet, but when we
decide on something, I'll be ready. :) Brandon and
I look at hotel and airfare prices all the time for
all over the place. It's okay to dream, right? I'm
hoping this summer we can find time to get away
for our second anniversary. <3



2 comments:

  1. I love that you got your passport! I hope you find somewhere fun to use it! :)

    ReplyDelete