Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer's End

We're back from three weeks of vacationing! I don't want to write a novel here so I am going to really summarize our trip. The first two weeks we spent with Brandon's family and went to South Carolina first for a day to visit family and then headed to Georgia next and stayed at Sea Island in condo's for a few days with a bunch of his family. We were right along the beach which was really pretty. After that we went to Florida with just Brandon's family and went to Disney World. We were there for a few days and then got home on the 6th. My family had already left for Lake Powell but my dad had to work, so we flew there with him the next day. :) We spent our one year anniversary there and Ron decided to make us a little cake resembling our wedding cakes that he had done for us. Thanks Ron! You are the best! Now I guess summer has to come to an end...depressing. I love the holiday's coming up though!

Magic Kingdom

Epcot-Japan


We spent a lot of time in the pool. :)


Georgia, Sea Island 

Watched baby turtles crawl to the ocean.


Lake Powell
Getting ready to take off in the plane.

Ice Cream at Hall's Marina


Pretty rainbow after a scary storm we had to
boat through. Luckily, we got out of it safe.

Cutting our anniversary cake.
Ron made us half brown and half white just like he did for
our wedding. :)


Steph and Spencer in the front of the boat.

I love these boys. :)

Joseph building a fort in Moki Canyon

Brandon and I fed the carp fish frosted flakes. :)

4 comments:

  1. this is great! i'm glad you had so much fun! i miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I miss you too Rachelle! Are you going to school this semester?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I miss you too Rachelle! Are you going to school this semester?

    ReplyDelete