Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Summer!

It's summer time for me now! The sad part is that Brandon is now back in school....I can't wait til mid June when he is finally done and we get to go to Lake Powell! Nothing too big has happened recently but I have been having fun. Courtney and I have hiked the Y twice already and plan to do it once a week. We will throw in a different hike every once in a while as well. I also went and hung out with some family at Kiwanis Park last week because my aunt Amber was in town. Carmen's baby Emma is adorable. Not going to lie, holding her makes me want my own baby! Then Steph, Spencer, Brandon and I went up to Salt Lake to check out the new City Creek Center which was fun but the mall wasn't as great as it has been talked up to be. :) So far summer has been great! I love having a break from school!








No comments:

Post a Comment