Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mission Call and a Trip to Mesquite

Joseph got his mission call on May 2nd! He has been called to serve in the Jamaica, Kingston mission and leaves on August 29th. I am so proud of him. He is so excited to go. He doesn't leave til the end of summer but man am I going to miss him!




A few days ago, Steph, my parents, Ron and I flew down to Mesquite to look at the condo my parents got to surprise my grandparents with. My grandma and grandpa were at a golf tournament in California and on the way back they stopped in Mesquite yesterday and my parents showed them the surprise. We are all very excited. :) We went furniture shopping a few days ago down there and in St. George to find furniture for the new place and also went out to lunch. We had a good time. The plane ride there was very bumpy though and I got sick and threw up twice. Luckily the ride back home was smooth because we flew home around midnight. 

Right after getting out of the plane. :)

The upstairs room in the condo has a cool open view down to
the living room and kitchen area.

We walked to lunch from the condo.




Steph worked a night shift right before we left and didn't
get any sleep. :) She kept falling asleep at the furniture
stores.
This bed was huge! 

So was this mirror. We had a lot of fun in this store.

This fountain was inside the store as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment