Monday, October 2, 2017

September Beauty Faves

I haven't done one of these in a while and have really gotten into trying new products lately. So here are five things I've been loving.


I've always used masks and love them but I've been afraid of trying peel masks. This one doesn't hurt to pull off and leaves my skin soft and clean. I also recommend any other masks in this brand. I have a few and love them all.


This is my third time buying this eyebrow pencil. I don't do a lot of filling in and this blonde one is perfect for me and so much cheaper than the higher end brands.


My FAVORITE under eye concealer now. Honestly don't think I can ever go back to anything else. I apply it with my damp beauty blender and a little goes a long way. This little pot will last me forever. I have it in the color Vanilla.


Home Goods has the cutest lipstick holders. And makeup organizing containers. I want it all. 


I bought these sheet masks in Japan and they are so hydrating. I wanted to bring one Japanese beauty product home and these do not disappoint. There are 32 sheets in this box and I snagged them for about 15 dollars. Sadly they are a little more buying them here on Amazon.

I'd love to hear some of your favorite beauty finds!





No comments:

Post a Comment