Thursday, January 5, 2017

Ten Things



Our backyard in the snow.


My mom's pretty birthday cake.


How cute is my husband? He got me this for my birthday because I mentioned that I wanted one in passing one time. Just thinking about him in Sephora buying me something makes me smile.


Harper's birth announcement.


Holy life changing you guys. I don't want to admit how long I have been using my old makeup brush but it was time for a new one. I love Lancome's brushes. My old one lasted forever and never lost any bristles.


This guy has gotten the short end of the stick the last couple of weeks with Harper being born but he takes it so well. We love him so much. Still trying to figure out how to split my time between all of my babies...


Three weeks postpartum and starting to feel more like myself again. 


Birthday gift from Stephi.


"Eleanor would you like the TV in your room?" Haha. Brandon cracks me up. He won a TV from work that we don't technically need. Also, she is always trying to give Harper her binky. So cute.


I've got the best gig watching these kiddos all day. Especially when the weather looks like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment