Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Ten Things


The cutest walkway from our house to the garage. It is detached and I love that.


I have started a mug collection and this one from Target is the cutest. Also, Thor napping on the couch is a bonus.


Attempting to put E down for a nap before we moved. When I left the room I noticed Thor had left a trail of balls. He is constantly trying to get me to play with him. He could go all day, everyday.


My favorite chapstick. Currently. This one is called Quenched.


This cute necklace I picked up at the Beehive Bazaar. It can also be found on Elm Avenue Shop on Etsy.


Our front porch acting all festive.


These prints from Artifact Uprising.


Morning walks with Eleanor and Thor. Can't get enough of all the crunchy leaves.


Our living room has the cutest windows.


Finished putting Eleanor's room together. How cute are these free printables that I got off of my Pinterest? There are other animals to choose from also.

No comments:

Post a Comment