Saturday, September 5, 2015

Nap time

It is very rare that I am able to put Eleanor down in the middle of the day for a nap unless she falls asleep in my arms after eating or right next to me. When I put her down in her crib and she stayed asleep I wanted to fist bump somebody! Here is to hoping I can get that to happen a little more often. I let her sleep for a couple of hours before I snuck in with my camera to photograph her as she began to stir. She is the happiest baby when she first wakes up and sees my face. It is the sweetest thing. 














I pulled her pictures up from when she was only 9 days old to compare how much she has changed and I couldn't believe it. She looks like an entirely different baby. They change so much but every stage is equally as cute as the next.



No comments:

Post a Comment