Saturday, June 27, 2015

One day old...

These pictures were taken the day after Eleanor was born. We were able to get a little rest and I was able to shower. Leaving for the hospital in the middle of the night without getting to shower to go into labor wasn't how I had hoped to go and I felt pretty gross. I was glad that our photographer was able to come take some photos for us the next day. Eleanor has already grown so much and changes every time I turn my head. I already miss how tiny she was. She no longer fits in her newborn diapers and some of her first outfits are getting too tight. She has started to really focus on our faces and once in a while decides to show us her adorable smile. I am so grateful that we have these memories to look back on and treasure.


















All photos by Camilia Lund.

No comments:

Post a Comment