Tuesday, April 28, 2015

38 Weeks

I am currently 38 weeks! I...am...ready. I haven't done an update since the beginning of the month so I figured I should, since it will probably be my last. I am in the middle of finals right now. I finished three yesterday and have my last one on Wednesday, then I am done! I still have to hang my BFA show in May before this baby gets here and tie up a few loose strings but it feels good to be nearing the end. Brandon graduated last week! I am so glad that we are finishing together and can move on to new things. 
Baby girl is kicking me all the time. Everything looked good at our check-up last Thursday and I have already started dilating. We have another appointment this Thursday and I am excited to see if I have progressed at all. The inevitable stretch marks have started to appear right when I thought I was going to be lucky. There is no more room to stretch though. Our nursery is all ready and put together. The baby clothes are all washed. We are so anxious for our baby girl to get here!


36 Weeks




38 Weeks


Chloasma spots under my eyes are appearing more and more. I'm hoping they disappear soon.


Back at 34 Weeks


My pretty packaged modern wrap that I got in the mail that I can't wait to use.


This little guy and I have been doing a lot of this lately. He keeps me company. :)


Brandon putting the dresser together for the nursery.


Thor either decided it was his new fort or was trying to get our attention.


I can't even handle how cute newborn clothes are.


I went to Steph's hair appointment in between classes last week and didn't realize how beach ball shaped my belly had gotten until I looked in the mirror sitting down.



Today.
If this belly gets any bigger, I may topple over. I think baby Allen is going to be making her big debut very soon.

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous in that blue dress you wore for Steph's wedding! I can't believe how round your belly is. It really does look like you're just a skinny lady carrying a basketball around in her shirt! Good luck these next two weeks (or less) of pregnancy!! Can't wait to see what mama-hood looks like on you! :)

    ReplyDelete