Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from this clan! We had a party on Wednesday and invited a bunch of friends over. Ron made a ton of amazing food like always. Aren't those pumpkin bread bowls for the soup the cutest things you've ever seen? He also carved out pumpkins for the salsa, soup and pumpkin apple cider. He is so creative. And of course I had to take pictures of every one in their costumes. 














We got almost everyone in the group picture. Minus Rachelle and Spencer.













I couldn't decide between all of Spencer's funny poses. If you guys haven't seen it, he is Goob all grown up from Meet the Robinsons. (The bad guy)

Steph created a pretty good Yzma. :)







4 comments:

  1. those pumpkins look amazing and I love all the fun costumes!

    love from NYC,

    Taylor
    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com
    Shop Gold Chain Bracelets & More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! All the costumes look AMAZING!!! I think Steph's is my favorite. I just watched that movie the other day and I totally knew who she was when I saw her!

    ReplyDelete