Monday, August 5, 2013

Lake Powell: Part 1

       This past year, my love for photography has grown even more. It's hard to go on a trip and not take 294763 pictures. And this trip was just to Lake Powell....a place I have been to a hundred times. I can't imagine how many I will be taking when we take our two year anniversary trip in just over two weeks. Anyway, I have managed to narrow them down to about 75. So I will be splitting this trip into three parts. 

Our first popped tire of the trip...yes there were two.
Truck drive.

The best part of the flat tire was this beautiful double rainbow that appeared right in front of us.
Photo credit to my uncle Spencer.


Hollow Mountain

Anchoring

Our beautiful spot.



Not a bad view.



Campfire and smores.

Greg's dog Zoey is too cute to kick off of our bed. :)

Ducks at the slip.



Greg's hut for Zoey.



Breakfast


Cutest dad award.


Steph and Spencer


Greg and Zoey


Grilling burgers






No comments:

Post a Comment